Re: S2I builds not incremental?

Also, you may need to have support from your Base Image as well.  What I mean is `.s2i/bin/assemble` needs to work with `.s2i/bin/save-artifacts`.  See a Spring Boot w/Gradle example here [0].

[0] https://github.com/pylejowdmn/springboot-gradle-s2i/tree/master/.s2i/bin

LOUIS P. SANTILLAN

SENIOR CONSULTANT, OPENSHIFT, MIDDLEWARE & DEVOPS

Red Hat Consulting, NA US WEST

lpsantil gmail com    M: 3236334854