2 clusters with the same internal ip addresses

Hi,

Can two different clusters use the same ip ranges for osm_cluster_network_cidr and  openshift_portal_net? Those ip’s are all internal so should be ok? I'm trying to save the hassle of reserving two more ranges for my second cluster. I don't want/need them to know about each other.

Thanks