Draining in Rolling Upgrade

Hi Everyone,

In OCP 3.5, suppose we have 3 or multiple instances in a cluster for version 1.0 and there is a newer version 1.1, but we need these services drain and updated 1 by 1. How can we adjust it in deployment YML?

Could you please guide me a reference document?

Thanks in advance. And thanks for the all quick responses so far

Baris