Re: Possible to use AWS elasitcsearch for OpenShift logging?

You can configure fluentd to forward logs (see https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/latest/install_config/aggregate_logging.html#sending-logs-to-an-external-elasticsearch-instance). Note the caveat, "If you are not using the provided Kibana and Elasticsearch images, you will not have the same multi-tenant capabilities and your data will not be restricted by user access to a particular project."