Web console overview sections?

Hi,

I just updated my minishift installation (from 1.1 to 1.7) and the web console overview page has changed again. A .yaml template that I was using before to create our services (5 pods) now puts the app's main entry point in the list of "Other Resources" while a seemingly random pod has been selected to be an "application".

Is there some documentation somewhere that I can look at that explains how the layout of the overview page is decided?

Thanks!

--

TAKO SCHOTANUS

SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER