authentication required even for pulling images from private registry

Hi,

I setup openshift origin cluster 3.6 and found a problem with private registry.

Image was failed to be pulled by work node with error as below,

rpc error: code = 2 desc = unauthorized: authentication required

However, the registry works well and I also could find the image via docker-console.

I installed the cluster via "Advanced installation". It seemed insecure registry is not enabled.

How could I check what's wrong in my env?

Thanks,

Jared, (韦煜)
Software developer
Interested in open source software, big data, Linux