回复: Re: authentication required even for pulling images from private registry

Image and pods are in the same project.

Jared
Interested in cloud computing,big data processing,linux

2017年10月19日 上午4:39于 Joel Pearson <japearson agiledigital com au>写道:
Is the image in a different project that which you’re trying to run it in?

Ie the image lives in project a and you’re trying to run the pod in project b

In that scenario you need to grant some sort of permissions (image-pull or something).