Re: authentication required even for pulling images from private registry

Hello:)

I had the same issue. In our ENV we are obligated to use proxy server. Thus we put to inventory statements regarding proxy. We forgot to add registry to "noproxy" line.  The result was exactly as you pointed.

I hope this may help you or at least  guide to diffrent solution.

Best regards

I setup openshift origin cluster 3.6 and found a problem with private registry.

Image was failed to be pulled by work node with error as below,

rpc error: code = 2 desc = unauthorized: authentication required

However, the registry works well and I also could find the image via docker-console.

I installed the cluster via "Advanced installation". It seemed insecure registry is not enabled.

How could I check what's wrong in my env?

Thanks,

Jared, (韦煜)
Software developer
Interested in open source software, big data, Linux