Re: DNS resolving problem - in pod

I had that happen quite a bit within containers based on alpine linux

Cam

On Thu, 19 Oct 2017 at 23:49 Łukasz Strzelec <lukasz strzelec gmail com> wrote:
Dear all :)

I have following problem:

Obraz w treści 1

Frequently I have to restart origin-node to solve this issue, but I can't find  the root cause of it.
Does anybody has got any idea ? Where to start looking ?
In addition , this problem is affecting different cluster nodes - randomly diffrent pods have got this issues.

Best regards
--
Ł.S.