Which branch of ansible playbook should be used when installing openshift origin 3.6?

Hi,

I'm a little confused about which branch should be used during "advanced installation".

From document in https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible,  it seemed branch 3.6 should be used.

From doc https://docs.openshift.org/3.6/install_config/install/host_preparation.html#preparing-for-advanced-installations-origin, there is section as below,

Be sure to stay on the master branch of the openshift-ansible repository when running an advanced installation.

Which branch should I use during advanced installation?

Please help to clarify this.

Thanks,

Jared, (韦煜)
Software developer
Interested in open source software, big data, Linux