LDAP bindPassword in Ansible inventory

Hi,

I see there's a way to encrypt an ldap bind password for use in the master configs.

But I'm not sure how this would work in the Ansible inventory configuration for the identity provider.

If I use an Encrypted External File do I need to copy the file to all the masters first? Or is the playbook going to copy it from the ansible host?

What should the openshift_master_identity_providers look like?

openshift_master_identity_providers=[{'name': 'my_ldap_provider', ..., 'kind': 'LDAPPasswordIdentityProvider', ..., 'bindPassword': { 'file': 'bindPassword.encrypted'
    'keyFile': 'bindPassword.key'}, ...}]

Thanks