OpenShift master keeps consuming lots and memory and swapping

Hi,

I've got a brand new OpenShift cluster running on OpenStack and I'm finding that the single master that I have is struggling big time, it seems to consume tons of virtual memory and then start swapping and slows right down.

It is running with 16GB of memory, 40GB disk and 2 CPUs.

The cluster is fairly idle, so I don't know why the master gets this way.  Restarting the master solves the problem for a while, for example, I restarted it at 10pm last night, and when I checked again this morning it was in the same situation.

Would having multiple masters alleviate this problem?

Here is a snapshot of top:

Inline images 1

Any advice?  I've happy to build the cluster with multiple masters if it will help.

--
Kind Regards,

Joel Pearson
Agile Digital | Senior Software Consultant

Love Your Software™ | ABN 98 106 361 273