Re: OpenShift master keeps consuming lots and memory and swapping

What version are you running?  How many nodes, pods, and namespaces?  Excessive memory use can be caused by not running prune or having an automated process that creates lots of an object.  Excessive CPU use can be caused by an errant client or component stuck in a hot loop repeatedly taking the same action.