Re: Containerized OCP requires atomic-openshift?

Thanks Chris.

I have those 3 properties (although it looks like deployment_type is now openshift_deployment_type? either way it's not working).

Fair enough if it wants to install the excluders but why the atomic-openshift package?

On 21 October 2017 at 21:48, Chris Ganderton <chris thefraggle com> wrote:

> [...]

Hi Lionel,

The playbook will still try to install the RPM packages for
docker-excluder and openshfit-excluder, even in a containerized
deployment.

Something that's tripped me up before as well, is having the correct
values for the below variables in the ansible inventory:

openshift_release=v3.6

deployment_type=openshift-enterprise
containerized=True

-Chris