Re: Openshift router per project

Hi :)
You can ,  you can deploy additional router and setup  the domain that it will be operating. We did similar approach, we have got internal applications, and external ones (internet access and exposure into the internet). You can assigne route to particualr  namespace (project) and operate diffrent domain :)

I had based on following information : https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/router/default_haproxy_router.html#creating-router-shards

I also use affinity/ antyaffinity  and  additional labels.

Best regards

HI,
we're discovering an installation of Openshift Origin 3.6 with some app nodes present on a VLAN (development) and some other app nodes on a public VLAN (UAT) and we would use the labels and node selector to deploy the pods for the 2 different projects on their specified nodes. The problem is related to the routes because we can't install different routers per projects on different VLANs. Is it possible to achieve this problem without the installation of a new cluster per environment?

Thanks
Marcello