oc cluster up - router not starting

Hi,

recently I have tried to run `oc cluster up` on mac. When running `oc cluster status` I get `Notice: Router is not yet ready`. When running `oc get pods` in `default` project, I can see that pod for router is in ContainerCreating state. Looking at events for the router pod I can see these two events:
- Sandbox changed - Pod sandbox changed, it will be killed and re-created. 12 times in the last minute
-  Failed sync - Error syncing pod - 13 times in the last minute

I have latest version of docker installed (Version 17.09.0-ce-mac35 (19611)). Tried latest version (3.6.0) of openshift-cli from both github and brew.

Can anybody help with this issue? Thank you.

Best regards,

Jan Hellar