Re: oc cluster up - router not starting

Thanks for reply. I've tried to assign 8-12gb of memory and 4-6 processors. Still the same issue. I've also tried to completely reinstall docker.

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 5:28 PM, Cesar Wong <cewong redhat com> wrote:
I just tried it on my mac and things ran ok for me. I would check the memory/cpu you're assigning Docker. I'd at least give it 4-6gb of memory and half to all your processors.