Hard Disk is full because of OpenShift Origin

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with my hard drive space. Since I'm using OpenShift locally with Docker, I have the problem that my hard drive space gets full very fast and I can't remove it. I have already run the commands 'oc cluster down' and the 'docker rmi [imageip] commands to deleted unused images but it has no effect.

Please, could you tell me how to free up my disk space properly?

Thank you!