Re: Hard Disk is full because of OpenShift Origin

I have checked the volumes already using the docker command docker volume ls. However, everything seems pretty normal there.

Furthermore, I have checked my images with docker images ls. I have found a lot of old images created by OpenShift, which used a lot of GBs on my Hard Disk. That‘s why I started to manually delete those images with the docker command: docker rmi [imageid], but that didn‘t change my hard disk space at all.

Do you have any other ideas?