Re: Hard Disk is full because of OpenShift Origin

A question for OP. Are you using options to oc cluster up to persist data when shutting it down?

On 27 Oct 2017, at 10:58 pm, Mauricio Améndola <mamendola netlabs com uy> wrote:

Hello,
The correct way to remove old images is using “oadm prune….”[1]  command. I remember that there are two folders that increase a lot due to tmp files.

- /var/lib/origin
- /var/lib/docker

Try oadm prune and give some feedback
Regards,