Re: Hard Disk is full because of OpenShift Origin

I have checked the memory in the PATH /mnt/var/lib/origin path and it says I'm using almost 10GBs there although I have deleted the images with the ''docker rmi [imageid]' and using 'oc cluster down' commands. I think that's the problem...
Is it ok to just manually delete the origin folder in the Linux host to fix that problem?

Furthermore I have also executed 'docker exec -it origin  bash' command  in order to get to the Host machine of origin and to execute oadm prune images command. However, it says that I'm missing a token of an admin account to execute it.

I'm using a local OpenShift Origin 3.6 version running on Docker for Mac and installed via Terminal 'oc cluster up --host-data-dir /Users/username/oc-data' command. The directory  /Users/username/oc-data' on my computer occupies only 208,8MB.

What's the best way to solve this problem?

A question for OP. Are you using options to oc cluster up to persist data when shutting it down?