Re: Hard Disk is full because of OpenShift Origin

Hi,

I have executed the commands 'docker exec -it origin bash' and then the 'oc login' command in order to login with the user developer, which also has the cluster-admin role. Then, I have executed the commands 'oadm prune images --confirm', 'oadm prune builds --confirm' and 'oadm prune deployments --confirm'. However, it didn't has any effect on my hard disk space.

I'm afraid that my local OpenShift Origin installation has some problems/errors for some reason, which is the reason why it is taking up all my hard disk space.

In this case, is it ok to just delete these paths manually?
- /var/lib/origin
- /var/lib/docke

To run `oc adm prune` (formerly `oadm prune`) you need a real user (not an service account, like `system:admin`) with `cluster-admin` or `system:image-pruner` permission [0].

[0] https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.6/admin_guide/pruning_resources.html#pruning-images

LOUIS P. SANTILLAN

SENIOR CONSULTANT, OPENSHIFT, MIDDLEWARE & DEVOPS

Red Hat Consulting, NA US WEST

lpsantil gmail com    M: 3236334854