Origin 3.6 update master certificate issue

Hi All,
we tried to use the playbook /root/openshift-ansible/playbooks/byo/openshift-cluster/redeploy-master-certificates.yml to deploy a custom certificates for the public hostname used for the master UI and API, but after the update via ansible the registry console doesn't work.

We tried to restore the previous /etc/origin directory content on the master nodes and all works fine.

Do we have to configure also the certificate for the registry before this update?

Thanks,
Marcello