Re: Origin 3.6 update master certificate issue

Yes, I think you'd need to update the cert for the registry console, especially if it's using a reencrypt cert.

For 3.6 and onwards, we're trying to get components to use the service serving certificate to do reencyrpt (instead of baking a cert) because the router now automatically supports reencrypt to backends that are using service serving certs.