Re: Hard Disk is full because of OpenShift Origin

If you don't mind having everything trashed, and aren't using Docker (seperate to OpenShift) for anything else, just reset the Docker installation in the Docker preferences. This will cause Docker to throw away the whole VM and start over. You will need to add back the trusting to the sub net for OpenShift image registry in Docker preferences.

If you are using Docker for other things and can't loose that work, DON'T do this.

Graham