Re: Origin 3.6 update master certificate issue

Try this solution [0].  It mentions metrics but the general procedure should also work for registry-console.

[0] https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.6/admin_solutions/certificate_management.html#change-app-cert-to-ca-signed-cert

LOUIS P. SANTILLAN

SENIOR CONSULTANT, OPENSHIFT, MIDDLEWARE & DEVOPS

Red Hat Consulting, NA US WEST

lpsantil gmail com    M: 3236334854