Invalid output reference

I'm trying to get to grips with build configs. In this case a Java build using Maven. I managed to get the build to work fine using the web console and now want to allow this to be automated using cli. So I export the build config as YAML using `oc get bc/myapp -o yaml > myapp-bc.yaml`, delete the old one and then try to re-load using the YAML using `oc create -f myapp-bc.yaml` and then start the build.

But the build never starts complaining of an 'Invalid output reference'.
Presumably this refers to the output section of the YAML that looks like this:

  output:
    to:
      kind: ImageStreamTag
      name: myapp:latest