Openshift Origin and fixed user ID

HI All,
we have created some images with commands executed by user jboss and its user id is fixed to 500 into the docker file. If we start the image on Origin the image fails for the permission denied. We discovered that Origin use a random uid assignment during the image creation, but is it possible to fix the user id for a specific user like jboss for all the container?

Thanks,
Marcello