Re: Openshift Origin and fixed user ID

Hi Clayton
I have into docker image this commands:

&& groupadd $APPLICATION_USER \
&& useradd -g $APPLICATION_USER -m -d /home/$APPLICATION_USER -s /bin/bash -c 'Application user' $APPLICATION_USER \
&& chown -R $APPLICATION_USER:$APPLICATION_USER $TOMCAT_PATH \
&& chgrp -R 0 $TOMCAT_PATH \

EXPOSE $TOMCAT_HTTP_PORT

USER $APPLICATION_USER

On Origin configuration I added the user admin to nonroot SCC.

oadm policy add-scc-to-user nonroot admin

After this I execute the container but i received an entrypoint permission denied.

Marcello

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 5:42 PM, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:
You would define that in your pod spec, or give the service accounts
in your namespace access to the "nonroot" SCC.