From: Peter Portante <pportant redhat com>
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2017 7:20:18 PM
To: Yu Wei
Cc: users lists openshift redhat com; dev lists openshift redhat com; aos-int-services
Subject: Re: Problem about logging in openshift origin

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 6:10 AM, Yu Wei <yu2003w hotmail com> wrote:

Hi,

I setup OpenShift origin 3.6 cluster successfully and enabled metrics and logging.

Metrics worked well and logging didn't worked.

Pod logging-es-data-master-lf6al5rb-5-deploy in logging frequently crashed with below logs,

--> Scaling logging-es-data-master-lf6al5rb-5 to 1
--> Waiting up to 10m0s for pods in rc logging-es-data-master-lf6al5rb-5 to become ready
error: update acceptor rejected logging-es-data-master-lf6al5rb-5: pods for rc "logging-es-data-master-lf6al5rb-5" took longer than 600 seconds to become ready

I didn't find other information. How could I debug such problem?

​Hi Yu,​

Added aos-int-services ...

​How many indices do you have in the Elasticsearch instance?

What is the storage configuration for the Elasticsearch pods?

​Regards, -peter

Thanks,

Jared, (韦煜)
Software developer
Interested in open source software, big data, Linux