Re: Problem about logging in openshift origin

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 2:33 AM, Yu Wei <yu2003w hotmail com> wrote:

Hi Peter,

The storage is EmptyDir for es pods.

​How much storage do you have available for each ES pod to use?  ES can fill TBs of storage if the amount of logging is high enough.

How big are your ES indices?

-peter​

What's the meaning of aos-int-services? I only enabled logging feature during ansible installation.

Thanks,

Jared, (韦煜)
Software developer
Interested in open source software, big data, Linux