Re: DevOps With OpenShift issues on Ubuntu 16.04

I agree that it looks like a bug that is Ubuntu-specific. Most of the users don't run OpenShift on Ubuntu, so bugs are possible. It could be related to SELinux, for example.

If I were you, I'd try to compare the output of the command oc get pod cotd-xxx -o yaml on Ubuntu and under Mac. If there won't be some suspicious differences, then you need to debug deeply. I'd start from checking under which user a container is running, which privileges it has, what permissions a file has and so on. I woudn't surprise if it will be a bug in Kubernetes or Docker itself.

Hi Daniel,

That makes sense, but I'm confused as to why it runs correctly on macOS/Mac OS X. Is this a bug in the book?

--
Slava Semushin | OpenShift