origin-pod fails to start which will not let any pods to work

I have two setups that I been trying to install 3.6 on to.  Both fail at starting the router.  When I look at the logs i see the container fails with this error. "--deployment or OPENSHIFT_DEPLOYMENT_NAME is required”

Here is a link the issue I posted with all the information I thing is needed to find a fix to this problem.

Andy del Hierro (andelhie)
SR Engineer
GIS-US
andelhie cisco com