Re: How to retrieve session token via rest api?

You can see what commands do by adding '--loglevel 9' option.

    oc whoami -t --loglevel 9

What you will find in this case though is that for that token in particular it doesn't actually make any API calls, as all it is doing is getting it from the ~/.kube/config file.

What do you want to use the token for? There may be more appropriate ways of creating a token you can use.

Graham