Re: Running OpenShift with geo-redundancy?

Thanks for the reply. I have been thinking about that option and will explore it further.

On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 3:41 PM <klaasdemter gmail com> wrote:
I asked the product support not too long ago - the official red hat
answer was: run two clusters with external load balancing. Especially if
latency is more than a few ms

Greetings
Klaas