Modify webconsole configmap

Hi Everyone,

I am running `oc cluster up` as an all-in-one OpenShift c3.10 cluster for dev purposes on the webconsole. Everytime I edit the configmap/webconsole-config in openshift-web-console, it gets overridden by the default configmap. I traced down the issue to the fact that the webconsole is running as an Operator.

My question is: how do I modify the configmap of the webconsole when it's being controlled by Operator?

--
Regards,
Ahmed Ossama