Re: Openshift centralized logging - add custom container logfiles

Am 16.08.2018 um 12:48 schrieb Aleksandar Kostadinov:
> Might be real nice to allow pod to request sockets created where different log
> streams can be sent to central logging without extra containers in the pod.

You can run socklog/fluentbit/... in the background to handle the logging and
your app logs to this socket.
Something similar as I have done it in my haproxy image.

https://gitlab.com/aleks001/haproxy18-centos/blob/master/containerfiles/container-entrypoint.sh#L92-93

###
echo "starting socklog"
/usr/local/bin/socklog unix /tmp/haproxy_syslog &
###

Regards
Aleks