Automating overriding of openshift-sync Jenkins plugin configuration

Is anyone familiar with overriding the openshift-sync plugin namespace property?

I'm working to condense the Jenkins instances we have running with a central Jenkins running in OpenShift pulling BuildConfigs from remote namespaces.  However, I rather not manually configure Jenkins openshift-sync plugin on the namespaces it should be monitoring and hoping there is a better way than crafting a Groovy script to be loaded by Jenkins on startup to override this.

Thanks!
--

BandwidthMaroon.png

Andy Feller    Sr DevOps Engineer

900 Main Campus Drive, Suite 500, Raleigh, NC 27606

e: afeller bandwidth com