Re: Automating overriding of openshift-sync Jenkins plugin configuration

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 10:52 AM, Andrew Feller <afeller bandwidth com> wrote:
Is anyone familiar with overriding the openshift-sync plugin namespace property?

I'm working to condense the Jenkins instances we have running with a central Jenkins running in OpenShift pulling BuildConfigs from remote namespaces.  However, I rather not manually configure Jenkins openshift-sync plugin on the namespaces it should be monitoring and hoping there is a better way than crafting a Groovy script to be loaded by Jenkins on startup to override this.

Pretty sure this has come up before and might even exist as an RFE (namely the ability to set the list of namespaces to watch via an env var) but i don't think anything has been implemented yet.  Gabe would know for sure.

Thanks!
--

BandwidthMaroon.png

Andy Feller    Sr DevOps Engineer

900 Main Campus Drive, Suite 500, Raleigh, NC 27606

e: afeller bandwidth com