Re: Ansible/Origin 3.9 deployment now fails because "package(s) are available at a version that is higher than requested"

Will do

Alan Christie
achristie informaticsmatters com

On 20 Aug 2018, at 16:08, Daniel Comnea <comnea dani gmail com> wrote:

Just came across this email, and still not clear why the issue is still taking place.

Can you please move this issue onto https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible and provide following info:

  • openshift-ansible rpm (if you used that) or the tag used
  • the gits output with the full trace error you get

I'll try and see if can help you out..