Re: Utilizing Jenkins linter with Jenkins hosted within OpenShift

Sorry for the update to older thread but it turns out this process can actually be much easier by using the token from your OC session, which doesn't require decoding or multiple calls to retrieve:

curl -X POST -H "Authorization: Bearer $(oc whoami -t)" -F "jenkinsfile=<Jenkinsfile" $JENKINS_URL/pipeline-model-converter/validate

HTH