Configure custom project roles OCP 3.10

Hi All,
we tried to define some guidelines into the project grants for all users for a newer OCP cluster. In our previous experience we configured the admin role to system:authenticated group but the some users can edit the routes and deployment configs. What is the best way to configure the roles to permit only the container restart end view logs for some specified users?

Thanks,
Marcello