OKD 3.11 Timezone

Good day,

We are running a OKD 3.11 cluster and notice that when we want to create
cronjob we need to make this in UTC time. Also if we open the log of one
of the api pods or webconsole pods the time there is also UTC.

We run the full containerized setup on atomic and want to set the timezone
globally.

To clarify these are not application containers that we deploy, there we set
the TZ environmental.

Met vriendelijke groet,
--

Ferry Manders, IaaS