How to create an app in OpenShift with existing local docker image

Hi Guys,

I  have a  docker image in my local VM .I want to use this docker image to start build and create app .In short I want OpenShift to use the local docker image on the VM

What are the steps for the same.

I have a tar file I use docker load < docker.tar

A image Id is formed .

Now I want to know how do I point OpenShift to use this tar file or image I’d to start a build or create app