Re: How to create new Grafana dashboard in OKD 3.11?

+team-monitoring

This Grafana instance is fully managed by the Cluster Monitoring
Operator (CMO). In other words, it can be recreated at any time (in
case CMO is updated for instance) which is why it should be treated as
a read-only instance.
Simon