Re: Exposing metrics to Prometheus in OKD 3.11

Hi Pavel,

I think that the recommendation with 3.11 is to use the Prometheus Operator [1]. By correctly labelling the service Prometheus is able to discover and monitor the endpoints exposed by all your pods backing the service. More information in the original post [2].

Regards,

Frédéric

[1] https://github.com/coreos/prometheus-operator
[2] https://coreos.com/blog/the-prometheus-operator.html