Rename OKD cluster's master

Hi,

We are running an OKD 3.10 cluster "Single master and multiple nodes" (in https://docs.okd.io/latest/install/index.html#multi-masters-using-native-ha-colocated). Let's call our servers oomaster1, oonode1 and oonode2.
I would like to add other masters one day and I think the first step would be to add a VIP oomaster, now pointing only to oomaster1, and then rename the cluster (currently oomaster1) to oomaster.
What would be the best way to proceed ? I mean can I just stop all okd related services, replace oomaster1 (and its address) with oomaster (and its address) in every file in /etc/origin and /etc/etcd and then restart services ? But I suppose it is more complex...

Thanks in advance for your advices

[root oomaster1 ~]# oc version
oc v3.10.0+0c4577e-1
kubernetes v1.10.0+b81c8f8
features: Basic-Auth GSSAPI Kerberos SPNEGO

Server https://oomaster1:8443
openshift v3.10.0+0c4577e-1
kubernetes v1.10.0+b81c8f8