Change pod/cpu limit ?

Hi

I experiment from time to time such problem on my machine using "oc cluster up"  (openshift origin 3.7.x)

"0/1 nodes are available: 1 Insufficient pods."

If I look to the to stats generated by the command "oc get node localhost", then I can see that the limit of the pods created has been reached.

As the convention followed by openshift is to limit the number of the pods "available" to 10pods/cpu, I'm wondering how we could change this value when a cluster is started ?

Regards

Charles