Re: Change pod/cpu limit ?

Hi Charles,

this limit can be changed in the node configuration, see: https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.7/admin_guide/manage_nodes.html#admin-guide-max-pods-per-node
Looking at https://github.com/openshift/origin/blob/master/docs/cluster_up_down.md#configuration it seems that the configuration file should be available under /var/lib/origin/openshift.local.config with oc cluster up. You can use --use-existing-config argument when restarting your cluster to avoid regenarating the configuration.

Regards,

Frédéric