Pre-installation OpenShift Origin v3.7 and activate Pro

Hello,

When I tried to start pre-install checkĀ  ( OpenShift Origin v3.7 ), the global proxy options was skipped (https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.5/install_config/install/advanced_install.html#advanced-install-configuring-global-proxy) so my check is failed.

I have the same problem in the installation phase (check is activated)

Do you know how to activate it without changing playbooks ?

Thanks

AkramĀ
--
Mohamed Akram BLOUZA